My official due date is May 15th, but I'll have a scheduled c-section on the books for the beginning of May.
If this baby is anything like her brothers....(god help us)......she's planning her big exit around April 25th. By the size of my belly, I better listen to her. Nate was born at 36 weeks, and Jack at 37.5. So rather than go into all those details with every person that asks, "When are you due?" I simply say, end of April!
Today was a big day. I hit the 40lb mark of weight gain. If you just gasped, don't worry, I'm actually happy about it.
With Nathan I gained 75 lbs, and with Jack 55 lbs.
Apparently it takes three kids for me to realize that I shouldn't eat two lunches.
Although I am somewhat happy with the 40lbs, I can't help but wonder what I could have done differently.
- Never should have ordered 6 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies..... two weeks ago.
- Probably should have shared those cookies with my family.
- Made Martinelli's Sparkling Cider my drink of choice at the holidays. (Purchased in bulk at Costco)
- Should have eaten Turkey at Thanksgiving.....rather than just the mashed potatoes and stuffing.... 3X.
- For some reason Chipotle burritos were calling my name in the first few months.... I should have changed my name.
BTW: I was going to title this post, "7th Inning Stretch", but that would mean I have two more innings to go, and if you are going by my predictions I technically only have an inning and a half, hence the new title.
It's the little ways that I lie to myself that keep me going. If you've been pregnant you understand! If you haven't....stay away from these expressions, "Oh my god....are you having twins?" Or could you GET any larger? Take it from me, those never go over well for either party.