It's been three months, and I've neglected my blog. Now granted, I do have a pretty big excuse, a 14 pound one to be exact.
It's been an eventful 90 days, I'll try to keep the list brief, but catch you up on the Willbanks 411.
- Arrival of Brooke Elise - 8lbs 2 oz. I think...I was on a lot of drugs. (I'll write a separate blog post on her arrival. One line doesn't do it justice!)
- Nathan learned to ride a 2 wheeler. Came home one day and said, "I know how to ride a bike." Sure enough he did. I love it when he trains himself!
- Jack turned 3!
- Jack became potty trained - (With the help of a lot of lollipops, and one very important backhoe.)
- Walked in the 4th of July parade - with G-ma and G-pa to help rally the troops.
- Jack gave up his pacifier....not voluntarily. (It was like watching a drug addict go through withdrawals for a week.)
- Doug launched his first product for HealthCPA!
- Nate graduated from preschool. Let the Kindergarten countdown begin.
- Took the boys to their first Giants game this season. - Bobble head day didn't disappoint.
- Left the house with 3 kids. (That definitely deserved recognition.)
Jack discovered Popsicles
Nate and G-pa on the 4th of July
Mommy discovered hair bows!
Nate taking a break from Tennis.
Johnson's on the boat cruise
Nate discovered the ipad with his partner in crime Zack
Swimming with good friends and cousins
Brooke at 3 weeks
Jack and his bff Teddy watching Cars 2
My 3 kids - (Thank you Sara for capturing this moment.)
Jack - the BIG 3!