August 20, 2010

Interview with a 5 Year Old

I'm proud to bring you an exclusive interview with the new 5 year old in our house.

Nathan let's talk about some of your favorite things now that you are five.

What's your favorite food?
Cereal

What's your favorite sport?
Baseball

Why?
Because I can hit, and practice, and build strong muscles.

What is your favorite thing to do with Jack?
Climbing on him, and doing piggyback rides. He's so strong.

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Playing Star Wars and building legos

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
I like playing games together.

What is your favorite place to visit?
Hawaii

Why?
Because of the Dolphins and Sharks.

Who is your best friend?
Aidan and Dylan

What do you like best about school?
Playing with my friends and eating lunch.

What do you like best about our family?
I like Jack because he's funny and we give each other kisses. I like playing with him.

What do you like best about being 5?
I like movie night with my family.

What do you want to be when you grow-up?
I want to be a policeman because they have guns and flashlights. I love flashlights!

What do you think Jack will be?
He'll be a little fireman, that will be cute. He will wear a costume, and drive a fire truck.

Well there you have it. You heard it here first. The entire truth straight from the 4ft source!

2 comments:

Anne said...

He is so put together He has life figured out I love Nathan!

Julie Johnson said...

It is good to be 5!