The best part of this vacation was not the peaceful time at the pool but the tear filled laughter we had, usually at each other's expense. It feels good to spend time with family. They know all your imperfections, and of course love you because of them.
Here are a few things I learned this weekend.
- My mom has more songs on her iPod than Julie and I combined, or anyone else for that matter...over 800.
- Some true pleasures in life are worth waiting for. i.e. The Adult Pool.
- I finally found the one airport I wouldn't mind getting stuck at.
- The temperature outside is all relative.....just ask the Midwesterners by the pool.
- When there is an extra 20% off at the Coach outlet the crowds match the size of Disneyland....and Julie will participate.
- We thought our Dad was the snorer in the family.....will pack earplugs next time.
- It IS possible to burn in areas where you thought you applied sunscreen....(Well that I knew, but learned again!)